職場50句英文郵件常用語!Email這樣寫就對了!
無論是哪個工作領域相信都少不了各種各樣的工作郵件,在撰寫郵件時也必須確保英文語法正確無誤,用詞也必須正式妥當。以下整理了50句英文常用語模板,職場小白速速學起來!
寒暄 / 開場白
- Hope you are doing well!
希望你一切都好!
- I hope this email finds you well.
我希望您收到此郵件時一切都好!
- I am writing to inform you that / request / update…
我寫信是要確認 / 詢問 / 通知您…
- As I mentioned earlier about..
如我先前所提及的…
- I’m writing in response to your inquiry about…
我寫此信是為了答覆您關於…
回復對方信件
- As for…
關於…
- We would like to inform you…
我們想通知您…
- In response to your letter…
回復您的來信…
- We agree with you on…
我們同意您在…的看法
- We wish to notify you that…
我們希望通知您這一點/關於…
詢問 / 跟進
- Is there any update regarding…
關於…有什麼新的進展嗎?
- Could you please let us know…
您能讓我們知道…
- What is your opinion on the…
您對此有哪些看法?
- Please keep me informed on the matter.
請隨時讓我了解這件事的情況。
- Please contact me if you have any questions.
有任何問題,歡迎和我們聯繫。
- Hope this is clear and we are happy to discuss this further if necessary.
希望上述說明很清楚,如有必要,我們很樂意再進一步討論。
提出要求
- Could you please…
請問可以請您…
- Could you please clarify…
您能解釋一下關於…
- I was wondering if you could…
我想知道您能不能…
- I wonder if it would be possible for us to…
我想知道我們是否能…
- Please give us your preliminary thoughts about this.
請讓我知道您對這件事初步的想法。
- I didn’t quite get your point about… .Could you please be more specific?
我不是很明白你關於…的意思,能不能請您說得具體一點?
提出約見 / 延遲見面
- When is it convenient for you?
您什麼時候方便?
- Would it be possible to have a quick chat on…
有機會和您簡單聊一會兒嗎?
- I would like to hold a meeting in the afternoon about…
我想在下午召開有關…的會議
- I’m afraid we need to reschedule / postpone / rearrange our meeting.
恐怕我們需要重新安排我們會議的時間/日期。
- We are sorry to inform you that the meeting scheduled for … will have to be rescheduled.Thank you for you understanding.
我們很抱歉地通知您,原定於…的會議不得不重新安排。謝謝您的理解。
表示感謝
- Thank you for reaching out to us regarding…
感謝您主動聯絡我們…
- Your prompt response will be most appreciated.
非常感激您快速的答覆。
- Your consideration is sincerely appreciated.
非常感謝您的考慮。
- Thank you for providing the requested information.
感謝您提供我方所要求的信息。
- Please convey my thanks to all the staff involved, they certainly did an excellent job.
請傳達我的謝意給有關的同事,他們確實做得很好。
表示抱歉
- I would like to apologize for…
我想為…道歉
- We are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.
對於由此給您造成的任何不便,我們感到抱歉。
- Hoping it will not cause you too much trouble.
希望不會給您帶來太多的麻煩。
- I sincerely apologize for this misunderstanding.
對於造成的誤會,我真誠地向您道歉。
附件
- I am enclosing…
我在此附上…
- Please review the attached documents thoroughly.
請仔細審閱附件中的文件。
- I have attached the previously mentioned documents for your review.
我已經附上了之前提到的文件供您審閱。
- Attached / Enclosed please find the most up to-date information regarding…
隨函附上有關…的最新信息
- The parts in bold / in red / in blue are my comments / are the changes I made.
粗體//紅體/藍體部分是我的評論 / 是我所做的改動。
結束語
- Best Regards,
致以最誠摯的問候
- Sincerely,
由衷地、真誠地
- Thanks again,
再次感謝
- I look forward to hearing from you.
我很期待收到您地回復。
- Looking forward to connecting soon.
期待儘快與您聯繫。
- We hope to be of service to you and look forward to your comments.
我們希望以上能對您有所幫助,並靜待您的指教/意見。
- We are excited to be working with you on…
我們很高興 / 期待能與你在…合作
- Please feel free to contact me if you need any further information.
如果您需要任何進一步的信息,請隨時與我聯繫。
- Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
先行感謝您的合作。